Dorking Open (3SE171587) Sunday 5th November
With just a few days until our Open gala, there are a few points I would be grateful if you could note.
Sign in opens @ 7.45am
Sign in closes @ 8.15am
Doors open for spectators @ 8.00am
Warm up from 8.30am – 9.15am
Gala starts @ 9.30am
Sign in opens @ 12noon
Sign in closes @ 12.20pm
Doors open for spectators when the morning session finishes (currently estimated to be 12.30pm)
Warm up (approx.) 12.30pm – 1.15pm
Gala starts (approx.) @ 1.30pm
• Please do not arrive at the pool before sign in opens. There is not a lot of space to wait and members of the public still need to be able to access the leisure centre facilities. Please do not block the turnstiles that lead into the changing rooms.
• There will not be enough lockers for all swimmers so please share if possible.
• No large bags will be allowed poolside, we are very tight for space so please ensure these are left in the changing rooms.
• DE photography will be in attendance.
• Please advise of any withdrawals up until the day by e-mailing moc.csgnikrodnull@nepo
Finally, coaches and Officials please note that breakfast and lunch will not be in the St John’s Hut this year, but in the Green Room Theatre which is on the right as you exit the back of the leisure centre into the car park.
There will be signs up to direct you. Only coaches with a pass will be allowed poolside and in the Green Room Theatre.
If you have any final questions please do not hesitate to get in touch.