STILL ON: Cranleigh Spring Level 3 Open (3SE180635): Sun 4th March 2018
The weather over the last few days has been quite challenging but the good news is that the forecast is set to improve on Saturday and Sunday.
We are therefore still planning to run our open meet on Sunday
The Meet Sub-Committee have arranged to take another look at the situation tomorrow afternoon and so we will write to you again to let you know if our view has changed.
We are really excited to be hosting you at Cranleigh and are looking forward to some competitive swimming ahead of the closing date for entries to the County Junior Championships coming up on 14th March
IMPORTANT: The -002.zip (HyTek File) may have been corrupted
Please use the 004 file below.
Please note that an Entry Summary must be completed and sent to: moc.liamgnull@csahgielnarc